Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lessons I've Learned through Motherhood

1. My children need my undivided attention as soon as I sit down in front of a plate with food.
2. My children will not eat the food on their plate, but find the same food on my plate irresistible.
3. They don't like sleep near as much as I do.
4. Don't take children through the checkout line where they have an issue of Cosmo displayed.
5. Children make you stupid by destroying your brain cells. It's their superpower that allows them to do this.
6. My children are very much like me -- much to my dismay.
7. Most of the bad habits my children have, came from.......you guessed it. ME!
8. It's physically difficult to spank a child when you are trying not to laugh at them. Especially when their father is in the other room doubled over laughing.
9. I will always love my children no matter what they do; however, liking them is a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers